ATTENTION ALL RANGES, RETAILERS, MANUFACTURERS, AND ORGANIZATIONS!
Throughout the month of August, our industry will once again celebrate National Shooting Sports Month, a nationwide celebration of the shooting
sports. NSSF invites everyone in our industry to take part. Use the resources provided to be a part of the celebration.
Ways to Get Invovled
- Download and print the free e-book on “How to Increase Participation and Sale with National Shooting Sports Month” to help with your events and promotions planning
- Host an event at your store such as a sale, open house, safety class or gear promotion. Or consider partnering with a local range.
- List your business on the National Shooting Sports Month calendar.
- Help spread the word about the event(s) you’re planning to host by utilizing the resources within the promotional toolkit.
- Display the National Shooting Sports Month logo on your website, in your promotions and on social media.
- Encourage active customers to invite family and friends to come check out the great deals you’re offering this August.
- Promote National Shooting Sports Month (NSSM) by displaying the campaign logo on your website and social media channels while directing viewers to LetsGoShooting.org to discover participating businesses in their community
- Offer special pricing/promotions throughout the month on products and display the campaign logo and/or words “In celebration of National Shooting Sports Month” in your customer promotions
- Host an online giveaway sweepstakes to build brand awareness and loyalty. NSSF will help amplify your brands reach by sharing on their social media channels and through consumer eblast communications.
- Actively promote the month on your social media channels and using the National Shooting Sports Month Social Media Helper. Encourage your followers to go shooting during August and to introduce/reintroduce a friend or family member. Use the #letsgoshooting hashtag.
- Encourage other industry stakeholders (i.e. manufacturers, ranges, retailers, organizations and state agencies) you work closely with to get on board with too. Or better yet team up on events/promotions you can rollout together and add the host venue to the list of participating businesses at shootingsportsmonth.org
Social Media Ads
Choose a Generic ad or an editable ad where you can input your logo and range name!
Invite your customers, employees, members and their friends to the range for a day of shooting fun!
Take a picture with their hit targets and post them on social media using #LetsGoShooting and #PlusOneMovement!