A Nationwide Event this August!
Start planning your National Shooting Sports Month events, communications and promotions today! Not sure where to start? Read some of the success stories from 2017.
NSSF is here to help, so please contact us to discover how we can work together to make 2018’s celebration of the shooting sports the best it can be.
- First nationwide event designed specifically to celebrate the shooting sports while boosting the connections between today’s shooters and the firearms retailers and range owners in their areas
- Nearly 200 range and retail businesses across the country hosted 345 events and promotions in the programs inaugural year
- The SHOOTINGSPORTSMONTH.ORG website had nearly 61,000-page views during August.
- Nearly 200 media outlets picked up the story, with an estimated outreach of more than 17,000,000 readers.
- 230 news articles published in August mentioned or promoted National Shooting Sports Month.
- More than 8 million people were reached through NSSF’s email campaign that spread the word about events, sweepstakes and more, keeping momentum for the shooting sports going throughout the entire month.
- More than 3 million people were reached through social media, with nearly 40,000 direct engagements
Goals for 2018:
- 500 range/retailer hosting events/promotions
- 50 First Shots events
- 100,000 unique visitors to the Shooting Sports Month site
- 50 Companies/Organizations serving as sponsors and partners
- 10000 sweepstakes participants
- Attract at least 5000 people new to the shooting sports
- Reactivate at least 5000 lapsed participants
- Social Media Campaign generation = 5 Million impressions, 50,000 engagements and 20,000 post clicks